vineri, 9 august 2013

The start of this !

Hey there, 

I have started this blog, actualy I have started a jurney trought my life. I want to become a "winer", in fact I just want to become a financial independent person, and for doing this I want to start two web sites from wich I want to get income.

I will present in this blog, all my strugle and work I do for this dream to become real. The thing it's that I'm writing here, for you, because I kinnda want to let people know that you must work for something, and that nothing will come from nothing, just like that. 
aly
I realy hope that I would catch your eyes and minds, and actualy become some kind of model, for those who want to do the same thing i want to. In my jurney, as I call it, I will post everything that i consider important, and strange and the most important, I will post all the things I do for this to become a reality. 

I think it's not that hard to become someone, You just have to be that kind of person who is realy interested in their future, and fight for that; I have learned from many people, that including my father and mom, that you just can't just stay and wait for all to happen, in a good way for you, you have to work a little, to pay attention and to wish from the bottom of your soul.

Anyway, I am a student at Technical University of Cluj Napoca, at the Mecanichal Engineering specialization. I will become and engineer in two years from now, and I would love and Engineering job, but I just feel that I must do something higher than that, at least, i must TRY SOMETHING BIGGER.

I really hope I would catch your attention, and be a model for those in my position, guys, let's get this right, I am a person who wants to become something, and I am willing to fight for this !

Become Something, Start doing that now !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu