vineri, 9 august 2013

The facts !

Hey there,

I have started my works few days ago. I want to make a web site, and optimize it so I can get big traffic on it. So I work for my web site for a few days now, and it's actualy getting harder.

I have learned from my father html, the code that you need to make a web site, when I was younger, but in time this changed, and now are some easy methods to do a website. The thing is that I got used to that type of coding, old school, and now it's a little hard for me to get started from scratch actualy, because the website a want to make needs a platform, so I can get it how I want, and i didn't worked in this kind of platform by now. I use the joomla platform, a very nice and easy interactive platform  for making a web site I can say, altough you have to learn some basic stuff that aren't that logical, and it may be a little hard in the beginning.

It's getting a bit annoying because I have to learn as well, I have an exam session in September and i have 5 exams to take, so I am a little bit stresed out because I have to learn too. I'm not always in the mood, but I keep saying to me that I have to do this, that I need to do this, I have to work, because I do it just for me, this inclouding the studying for the exams, and also working for the online project I want to make.

That's it for now, hope you all support me and my ideea about starting something new in life. It's about fighting for something you want realy bad.

Become something, start doing that now !


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu