duminică, 11 august 2013

Back to work !

Hey guys,

I'm back from the relaxing weekend with recharged batteries and a great mood. I must say it was great, nice sunny days with a little storm at the end. Two days needed away from the stress and the noisy Cluj Napoca city.

Today my plans are to give the website a final design, because it's not finished yet. I need to do this as soon as possible because I need to work a lot on the content of the web site. It's a little stressful, thinking that I want to make a web site that looks great. In other words, from my opinion the design it's very important, because you need to be loved. When visitors come to the site, they must love it, they must be attracted so they will return back. So the content isn't the most important think you need to have on your web site.

The platform I use is Joomla! 3.1, a very nice one, but new for me, and I'm struggling to make what I want with it, but it's getting easier day by day. This platform is the best for the type of web site that I'm trying to make, bacause I want to post daily articles, and it has a nice way to do this, an easy and interactive way. It is also great for using databases.

In other words, I will start the work now. I hope you will have a nice week.

Become something, start doing that now !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu