luni, 12 august 2013

"Prepare" traffic for your project !

Hey guys,

I was thinking, to get a web site to the top, to be full of unique visitors you need to make a very good optimization. Well I'm working on this, based on this blog too. It's easier to start, when you have a good source of traffic, like a blog or a facebook page with fans, that can see your work in progress and hopefully get interested in it.

This is a very important advice: Build a blog, create a facebook page, a twitter account; this are great sources of traffic if you can make them interesting, and eye catching. This is my goal here, I made this blog to gain traffic when I release the web site, besides that I want to tell my story. Actually, trying to prove that it can be done.

After finishing this project, I want to be able to say, that I've accomplished something big, something that makes me proud.

Start doing this guys, build something, on your own, with your hands, using your head. You won't regret it !

Become something, start doing it now !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu