vineri, 9 august 2013

Relax when you have the chance !

Hey guys,

I'm writing this post, because I will not write anything for two day. I'm going away for two days. I'm going to my girlfriend's second home in the mountains, to have a little bit of relaxation.
It's needed sometimes and I want to think that helps also.

Some words about me:

I'm a guy, yeah, 22 years old, originary from a little town in Romania, but living in Cluj Napoca, the most beautiful city in this country, in my opinion. As I said in the other post, I'm curently studying at Technical University of Cluj Napoca, Mechanical Engineering. I worked 2 years, now and then, and actualy got a little bit of passion out of it. I was working as a bartender, and I started to love coffee, wich became somehow one of my biggest passion and hobby, but I lost my job three weeks ago, and could not afford to apply to another job because my exams are coming. I will speak more about this another time. I am the kind of person who is trying to make something big, to be part of something that stands out in the crowd. This is the reason that made me start this project. I realy want to write all my moves from now on, and show people that it can be done. I don't know what to except, but I'm curious and I will try to continue this project as long as I can.

First "official" words about my work:
-I started working on my website, from my computer. I don't have a domain and hosting plan already. The web site is getting better as days pas by. My plans are to successful finish the web site in the start of october, and make it up and running.
-I still have problems that I don't know how to solve, but I hope I would be able to make them be ok, and I hope I will be able to keep the plan of the lunch date.
-Getting help from people around you is necessary when you got the chance (dont ruin it, claim it if you can), so I spoke with a friend who has the knowledge, and he is willing to help me with the things I can't control.

I will come back in two days, and tell you my news, until then, I hope you all will have a nice weekend.

Become something, start doing that now !


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu